Financial Aid Services, Inc., has an exclusive opportunity available for an experienced financial aid professional who has a working knowledge of Federal Title IV aid including the PELL Grant funding and Federal Student Direct Loans. Use your knowledge to assist a variety of colleges and career schools throughout the country in preparing and submitting and auditing student package files for disbursements of aid. Have a direct impact in supporting the Higher Education community.
For over 40 years Financial Aid Services, located in southern NH, has provided Title IV processing, accounting, consulting and software to colleges and career schools. We have earned a solid reputation for a high standard of excellence and knowledgeable service throughout the industry. We work very closely with both the college and the U.S. Department of Education.
Apply your Title IV knowledge and maximize your talents as you guide our clients through the proper Packaging, Verification, PELL Grant and Direct Loan Process and USDE regulations. Review client school’s student files for eligibility. Oversee the accuracy of Return to Title IV calculations, and develop and maintain systems and processes for Title IV compliance. Support the mission and efforts of Financial Aid Services and work collaboratively with our team of compliance specialists to support our client’s needs in a very positive and fun culture. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the clients that we serve!
- A highly positive attitude and approach to challenges
- Inquisitive and analytical with strong critical thinking skills
- MUST BE ATTENTIVE TO DETAILS!
- Customer service excellence-going beyond expectations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ambitious and efficient work ethic able to stay focused and productive
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing regulatory environment
- Financial aid officer, Director or Title IV processing experience
- Minimum of 2 years of working in a role related to Federal Student Aid
- Working knowledge of all Federal Title IV systems and reports
- Application of various academic calendars (familiar with clock hours schools)
- Technical efficiency in regards to Microsoft Office Products (Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in any school management software or financial aid software a plus
It’s time to make a change for the better. Come join our team of upbeat, caring professionals who are dedicated to helping our client institutions distribute federal financial aid to needy students, so they can afford the opportunity higher education.
Please send cover letter and resume to Financial Aid Services, at indicated email.
- Work Remotely 2-3 days a week
- Temporarily due to COVID-19